This is a live recording of the beginning of hour set at Purple Party in Dallas, Texas. Full of famous vocals and tracks, special edits and 2 original tracks we barely finished and were trying out fo the first time. Please let us know what you think and above all SHARE SHARE SHARE. Sharing is caring.
This is the first part of my DJ set at the La Demence main party of Easter 2019.
1. Juanjo Martin feat. Rebeka Brown - Millennium (Steven Redant Vocal Intro Mix
2. Steven Redant feat. Chipper - Sunshine On My Shoulders
3. Steven Redant + Ultra Nate - Free (MuchoDrums Bootleg)
4. Beyoncé - Formation (Steven Redant MuchoDrums Bootleg)
5. Katy Perry - Swish Swish (Steven Redant Bootleg)
6. Taito Tikaro feat. Estela Martin - Everybody (Steven Redant Remix)
7. Las Bibas from Vizcaya - House Music (Mor Avrahami & Steven Redant Remix)
8. Steven Redant - Mediterranean
9. Yinon Yahal - Take The World (Nacho Chapado & Ivan Gomez Remix) Steven Redant Edit
10. Steven Redant + Dua Lipa - New Rules (Samuel Grossi Private Mash up)
11. Jose De Mara & Crusy - De Beber
12. Steven Redant + Tim Berg - Seek Bromance (Faustini & Samuel Grossi Mash up)
13. Phil Romano - Top Of The World
14. Roger Grey & Florence + The Machine - Dog Days Are Over (Junce Mash)
15. Mor Avrahami + Sono - Kumei Keep Control (Ana Flor Mash)
16. Will Sanchez + Dua Lipa - Get On Up One Kiss (Oscar Velazquez Remix & Steven Redant Mash Up)
17. Moussa + MK - Entertain Me 17! (Steven Redant LD19 Mash up)
18. Coldplay, Beyoncé, Andre Grosse - Hymn For The Weekend (Junce PVT dub) Steven Redant Edit
A special promo set for my favourite place in the whole world. Hands down. A set that will sneak up on you, from a slow housy (125bpm) start to a pumping progressive end (129bpm). Enjoy and share!
Like every year I'm closing Circuit Festivals most emblematic and biggest party, the waterpark. High energy summer vibes with loads of tribal groove to keep everybody dancing till the very last minute. Circuit Festival is the biggest and largest gay festival in the world. And this is the music it fits.